Friday, August 19, 2011

7 Links

So this little exercise in looking back at the life of a blog was circulating awhile back.  I wasn't tagged officially to participate, but there were at least several that tagged those who hadn't yet been tagged to participate.  Plus I was looking for some sort of inspiration and decided to accept the challenge.  (Even if I wasn't officially tagged.)


Most Beautiful Post
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  And this peek back at my dream of being a writer is beautiful to me.

Most Popular Post
I am at a loss for words why this post is my most popular, but it is!  It consistently shows up in the stats, almost every week.  Although I am pretty proud of the title - Mickiewicz & Mickey Mouse.  It is about my trip to Krakow & Paris in 2009.  Adam Mickiewicz was a Polish author and we saw him everywhere in Krakow.   And we took one of our days in Paris to visit Paris Disneyland!!  Put them together and you get Mickiewicz & Mickey Mouse.

Most Controversial Post
Fortunately I can say I'm not super controversial.

Most Helpful Post
I'm not sure what I would classify as most helpful, but we'll go with this one where we learn the German words for strawberries & raspberries!

Post Whose Success Surprised You
Probably a cross between my post on my red Starbucks cup and my race recap on a weekend filled with a 5K and a 10K.  Funnily enough, I will be doing that same 10K this Sunday!

Post That Didn't Get the Attention it Deserved
Probably my little poem about fall.  Or maybe my post about accepting that it won't always be your best run, but at least you got out there.

Post You are Most Proud of
Hm, I would have to say a tie between my first time running 1 mile without stopping and my Princess Half recap.

Hopefully you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane!

No comments: